When you run your own business you pour your heart and soul into it and then throw in a large amount of blood, sweat and tears. It’s impossible to separate yourself from the job, you are one entity. Its life blood is your personality, passion and commitment.
This is why I firmly believe that the photographs of you that promote your business and tell people about you should capture this. A static head shot against a white backdrop is going to be hard pressed to do this. I much prefer an editorial style that gives you much more freedom to be yourself and communicate via stunning images your absolute passion for what you do.
I love photographing people who come to me and ask for “more than just a headshot.” They have realised the power of images to promote themselves, their brand and their story.
Have you thought about your brand story? It gives your brand a very powerful voice, makes it stand out, makes people want to connect with YOU. Why do you do what you do? If this is communicated with pictures there’ll be no stopping you!
Scroll down to view my personal branding portfolios.
Recent personal branding projects:
Personal branding photography rates:
Personal branding photography is charged by the hour, half day or full day as follows:
First hour £175
Additional hour or part thereof £100
Half day (4 hrs) £425
Full day (7 hrs) £725
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Included in the above price:
- Telephone consultation to discuss your requirements.
- Written brief with detailed shoot schedule.
- Mood board (using Pinterest).
- My guidance selecting the best images from the shoot and expert digital editing of each one.
- High resolution digital JPEG files for your unlimited usage. I retain copyright for the images.
- Travel to and from the shoot location – within 30 miles of CW9. Any distance in excess of this would be charged at 45p per mile.
Any questions or if you’d like a no obligation chat about your requirements please get in touch.