Beautifully styled food photography shot in natural daylight in the studio or on location. Make sure your restaurant, cafe, pub, bakery, deli or other catering business has photographs that will make your customers’ mouths water.
Food photography is a genuine passion of mine and I will go the extra mile to create visually stunning images to promote your business. I have worked with a wide variety of clients, from prestigious hotels to bakers starting a new business on a farm! My aim to is capture your passion for food and to tell your story.
Recent food styling and photography projects.
Scroll down to see food portfolios.
Food photography rates:
Photography is charged by the hour, half day or full day as follows:
First hour £175
Additional hour or part thereof £100
Half day (4 hrs) £425
Full day (7 hrs) £725
An additional charge may be made for any new props required. This would be discussed in full prior to the shoot and a quote would be provided. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Included in the above price:
- Telephone consultation to discuss your requirements.
- Written brief with detailed shoot schedule.
- My guidance selecting the best images from the shoot and expert digital editing of each one.
- High resolution digital JPEG files for your unlimited usage. I retain copyright for the images.
- Travel to and from the shoot location – within 30 miles of CW9. Any distance in excess of this would be charged at 45p per mile.
Any questions or if you’d like a no obligation chat about your requirements please get in touch.